Business Development Manager /
Internal Sales Manager Automotive Aftermarket
Car Parts and Accessories
An energetic Sales Manager is required to manage, motivate and drive a sales and operations team in the Automotive Aftermarket. You will need knowledge of car partsdistribution and the garage sector, coupled with sales management experience, to grow retail and trade business.
Ideally located – Thetford, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Norwich, East Anglia, The Fens.
£30-32k Basic, 34-38k OTE + Monday to Friday Working
Our client is an established automotive parts distributor supplying parts and accessories for specific European vehicle marques. They possess specialist knowledge and offer a broad range of leading brands to their niche sector in the UK market dealing with a mixture of trade and retail customers.
The role will suit a proven Car Parts Manager, Motor Factor Manager or Business Development Manager in the Automotive Aftermarket. You will be responsible for a team of four working in the sales site and workshop.
- General management of a team of four within parts sales, warehouse and workshop.
- Motivation of staff with a focus on sales, profitability and performance.
- Monitor the sales team in sales strategy, business development and customer satisfaction.
- Research market for new leads and opportunities via the internet, industry media and industry contacts.
- Marketing by utilising the company website, email, social media and forums.
- Develop and introduce the CRM system.
- Set KPI’s for your team and review on a regular basis.
- Attend trade shows and events to promote the business.
- Ensuring continued business relationships, by excellent customer service.
- To ensure the team promote the company and their products at all times.
- Be target and results driven with sales talent to deliver profitable sales via new and existing business.
- Promote profitable business through the vehicle workshop.
- Able to develop business by the use of marketing strategies involving telesales, social media, trade forums, discussion groups and utilising the company website.
- Be capable of motivating the team to develop sales and promote marketing campaigns to new and existing accounts.
- Have held a branch management or business development position.
- Articulate with good people skills.
- Good level of PC literacy (Microsoft Office Package).
- Experience dealing with the automotive aftermarket, garage trade, parts distribution and retail customers.
- An understanding of managing an automotive parts outlet or developing business in the parts sector is essential, including the sites health and safety.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to create a good rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Having automotive technical knowledge would be an advantage.
- Full driving licence required.
Apply in Confidence
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2793JCGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job