Our client is one of the largest stockists of bearings, linear motion systems, power transmission products and maintenance equipment in Europe. With over thirty years` experience in distribution, they have built an unrivalled reputation for outstanding customer service, product choice and customer solutions.
They are now recruiting for a Branch Sales Advisor for their regional branch in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. The successful candidate will be working mainly in the branch, but there will be the occasional requirement to visit clients. The role would be best suited to someone who is motivated and energetic and who is looking to develop a career in this industry.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and orders from existing clients
- Development of customer base through problem solving and introduction of new products
- Working with other branches and departments when necessary
- Reaching and exceeding set KPI`s in terms of quality and quantity of sales/orders
- Other duties as assigned
Key Skills & experience:
- Able to work well both as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated, and target driven with an eagerness to succeed and develop with the company
- Have a flair for winning business and building successful relationships with customers
- Previous experience in sales of engineering parts would be a distinct advantage
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- Flexible `can do` attitude
The successful candidate will receive full training and will work as part of an already successful team. Salary and benefits package is negotiable for the right candidate and will be discussed at face to face interview stage should you be successful. Your working pattern will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch.
If you think you have all the necessary skills and experience, and you are ready for your next challenge please apply today.
Keywords: Sales Advisor, Internal Sales, Telesales, Engineering sales, Engineering, Sales, Account Executive.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to for further consideration.
- driving licence
- relationship building
- engineering parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job