A very established, dynamic, professional and multi office Estate Agency are currently recruiting for a switched on, proactive, positive, highly capable and experienced Property Administrator for their Sydenham office in SE26, South East London.
The role will offer an excellent working environment and team focused Estate Agency model. In return for which the successful candidate will be intermediate to advance with all MS Office packages and be able to work effectively at speed and under pressure.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working on key Excel spreadsheets
- Raising and dealing with invoices
- Creating property brochures
- Publishing property details online
- Answering phones and taking/forwarding on messages as appropriate
- Dealing with queries from different departments
- Supporting the sales team with all relevant administration
- Scanning, copying and emailing
- Posting and dealing with price reductions
- Collating sales figures and KPI’s using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Maintaining office displays
- Completing all areas of compliance
If you are looking to work for a highly reputable and leading Estate Agency SE26 with a solid steak in the market and have good previous Property Administrative experience then do no delay and submit your most up to date CV and contact details today.
Please Note:Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
- Answering Phones
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job