Are you an experienced Branch Manager or a Senior Recruiter looking for a step up the ladder?
With over 20 years’ experience our clientis a privately owned employment agency with a network of offices specialising in business support staff across a wide range of industry sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Branch Manager who can lead from the front. Coupled with proven Recruitment sales ability, the Manager will have hands-on managerial skills to quickly develop and grow a team of Recruitment Consultants.
The proactive manager will be heavily involved in maintaining current business levels and the development of new clients. The branch is well established and this is an excellent opportunity for you to forge a career with the support of a trusted and recognised name in the industry behind you.
As a Branch Manager you will manage the complete operations of the branch:
- Develop and run the Branch to drive the profit within the branch to achieve sustainable growth
- Manage a busy recruitment desk of active clients, being a 360 recruitment biller and manager
- Develop and motivate your team to achieve their full potential to increase branch revenue
- Liaise with other Branch Managers and ensure close working relationships are forged
- Provide a professional recruitment service to clients and candidates
- Win and develop new business by means of sales calls and client visits
- Support senior management to achieve business objectives
- Ensure that there is alignment with the company systems/processes used within the branch
Key Personal Attributes
- Proven Recruitment Sales experience (Ideally from a commercial background)
- Proven experience of managing teams of 3+ members within Recruitment
- Sales orientated with proven sales ability
- Track record in developing own clients and building a profitable business
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Customer focused with exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop a team of professionals
- Able to manage and support a team within all aspects of the role as a Branch Manager
In return we will offer you the opportunity to work for a privately owned recruitment company with no red tape! We treat all our staff on an individual basis offering flexibility where ever possible!
The package will include a competitive salary, uncapped commission (paid monthly), 2 staff annual events, Season ticket loans, Child care vouchers and other company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job