Branch Operations Manager Thetford Parcels/Logistics
Salary C: £43K base plus Car or Car Allowance + Bonus, Mobile & Benefits - OTE £54k
Our client is a major player in the UK Parcels Market with a large number of branches across the UK. They are looking for a Parcels experienced Operation Manager to join the team
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for actively managing the day-to-day running and operational procedures/performance of the depot through a number of 1st LineManagers.
- Leading and motivating a large team in the pursuit of demanding cost, productivity and quality targets.
- Ensuring we meet and exceed challenging network service levels will be a key requirement of this role.
- You will have the opportunity to undertake specific projects where you will make a tangible contribution to the development of future plans and strategies for thedepot
Operating in an environment where working efficiently under pressure and at pace will be key to success, you should have strong people management experience, involving direct accountability and responsibility for motivating and leading a high performing team. In addition, we’ll also expect you to:
- Be an experienced logistics professional with strong operational managementexperience.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills both verbal andwritten
- Have proven decision making and problem resolutionskills
- The ability to successfully implementchange.
- You must be willing to work 5 Shifts across all 7 days, this will include weekends
- You must hold a full drivinglicence.
- Apply Vicky
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'