This heritage brand that has been established for over 50 years is looking to invest in their Branch Merchandising department.
This business has stores international and has stores and concession within the UK when 1/2 their store portfolio based in the Greater London area. Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, the Branch Merchandising Manager is a new and pivotal role responsible for ensuring all selling channels are fully optimised. You will work cross -functionally with predominately with the core merchandisers, online and retail Regional Managers, to optimised product, sales and space plans for individual stores and store profiles.
The accountability of the Branch merchandiser Manager include -
* Work closely with core merchandising time to ensure accurate and timely allocation of stock from Distribution Centre to stores
* Work closely with the product teams to ensure stock is bought and allocated to support strategy for the portfolio each season.
* Analyse sales and stock levels and manage promotion and markdown for all markets/ stores to maximise sales and profit
- Leads a team of Assistant branch merchandisers
* Work with the UK retail and International business team closely to maximise sales and profit and control stock levels.
* Remain aware of business strategy and contribute where required
* Visit UK stores as required
* Set season strategy and identify peak trading periods where builds are needed
To be successful in this position -
- Branch, Wholesale or Allocation Management experience
- Ideally from a fashion or accessories background
- That you are happy to travel around to stores 2-3 times a week
- That you have managed junior members of the team
- Have experience of working cross-functionally between teams
- That you have key experience of analysing stock, sales, and allocation strategy from a store perspective.
This business has had financial growth with key development within their international and online presence. This business is a SME where you can make a definite impact for a new and developing team. If this role sounds relevant to your experience please apply quoting the reference JO-1803-104357 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.