We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for a National Hire Company within a Builders Merchants based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
The purpose of this role is for the Branch Manager to drive the day to day sales growth within the Branch.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Grow the profile and customer base of the Hire Shop in local communities, by identifying local opportunities to drive revenue and build new business
- Manage all enquires over the phone, e-mail and face to face, deliver great customer service in partnership with the Operation.
- Understand your Branch Customer Portfolio and deliver a sales plan to maximise profitable business from this portfolio in line with sales targets
- Ensure every customer interaction explores further opportunities
- Communicates clearly at all levels using the appropriate method and language
- Building strong business relationships both internally and externally
- Understands performance reporting and demonstrates a good level of product knowledge
- Actively manages debt to target
- Demonstrates a high level of transactional compliance and fraud prevention
- Manages the commercial activity within the branch, ensuring the effective use of own sales boards
- Pro-actively manages all processes and compliance by regular self-assessment using the Branch Standards Audit
- Takes accountability for H&S within the branch, including 100% adherence to Work Place Safety Register checks, ensuring all kit is safe and fit for use
- Demonstrates and encourages exemplary customer service at all times
- Actively manages complaints and disputes in a timely manner
- Advanced sales and commercial awareness
- Knowledge of local markets and competition
- Sound understanding of the accountabilities within compliance
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and engage a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Product knowledge and specification knowledge
- Experience of leading a team to success though coaching and development
- Driving license preferred but not essential
Working Monday - Friday, 07.00am until 4.30pm and then Saturday 8am until 12 Noon, 4.5 days one week and 5.5 days the following week.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, Annual holiday, company pension scheme, Free Hire across the companies core range and friends and colleague discount.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'