Central Belt of Scotland
£35,000 to £40,000 (negotiable, dependant on experience)
A Branch Manager position has become available for an Electrical Wholesaler.
My client is looking for an experienced sales professional with excellent Electrical product knowledge and managerial experience to take over a Branch of their wholesale chain. Working within a large successful company, your aim will be to maintain the existing client base as well as maximise sales and identify new opportunities to target.
This role is for someone who is looking to progress in their career to run their own team or someone who feels they need a new challenge.
- B2B and B2C sales experience
- Proven track record of Sales and skilled in Negotiation
- Electrical Knowledge
- A dynamic and self-motivated attitude.
- The ability to manage your own schedule and meet challenging targets.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good customer facing and telephone communication skills. Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Day to Day running of the branch
- Account Management, financial analysis, purchasing
- Maintaining Existing Client Base
- Sales Reporting, forecasting and activity reports
- B2B sales
In return for your efforts, you can expect to work for a company that values your work / life balance and will support you in your development. They offer a great working environment, competitive salary.
If you feel you have the skills and ability to perform this role then send in your CV to James
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'