Competitive Basic Salary – On Target Earning (Uncapped Commission) – Career Progression - Company Car or Car Allowance
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
- A company car or car allowance
We are recruiting for a Branch Manager to join our Residential Sales team in our branch.
The main purpose of the role is to maximize the overall income and profitability of the branch and Recruit, induct, train, manage and lead your own team. You will also maintain regular contact with the company’s clients & carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
Our ideal Branch Manager is…
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager or a Senior Sales Negotiator / Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up
- Good at managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'