Our client an award winning independent estate agent with offices in Middx/Bucks/Herts is looking for an experienced Branch Manager for their office in Amersham.
As a Branch Manager your role will be to focus on the day to day running of the branch ensuring all business objectives are achieved. You will be career driven, with the ability to lead your sales team to their full potential. You will aim to maximise opportunities and optimise profitability alongside the continued delivery of outstanding customer service. You should be aware of changes and challenges in the marketplace .
Ideally the candidate will have local knowledge and experience in dealing with high end properties.
Benefits of this Branch Manager role include:
- Excellent salary package
- Car Allowance
- Holiday Entitlement
- Award winning Estate Agent
- Opportunity to work in high end property market
Skills and experience needed for this Branch Manager role include:
- Previous Estate Agency Branch Manager experience
- Proven track record in growing market share
- Local knowledge and experience in high end market
- The desire to achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Confidence to nurture and inspire the team
- Hold a full UK driving licence
This really is a wonderful opportunity to work in the high end property market for an award winning company ! Don't let this chance pass you by......apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'