Branch Manager / Centre Manager - Fast Fit
Whether you're an experienced Assistant Branch Manager / Automotive Parts Supervisor looking for the next step, or a Branch Manager / Centre Manager who knows the fast-fit business inside out, our client's industry leading IMI accredited management training programme will ensure that you have everything you need to make your branch a success!
Being a Branch Manager / Depot Manager means having the freedom to concentrate on the important things - driving sales, inspiring your team and providing outstanding customer service.
Ideally located - Fort William, Corpach, Torcastle, Caol, Gairlochy, Brackletter, Spean Bridge
OTE £39,500k (£33,500k Basic + Benefits)
- To manage the full day to day operation and control of the branch.
- Maximise sales, turnover and profitability in all areas of the business.
- Manage, motivate and develop staff to build a successful, effective team.
- You must have proven fast fit / tyre fitting / automotive or Mechanic / Vehicle Technician experience along with people management skills or supervisory
- You will either be a current Branch Manager / Centre Manager / Depot Manager / Parts Manager or an Assistant Branch Manager / Parts Supervisor looking for your next career move.
- Strong communication
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Branch Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF BM3201JH- Branch Manager
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'