Branch Manager (Plumbing & Heating) - Chingford area
Salary 28-33K + Company Car
My client is an independent business with several branches across London. They have developed a notable name for themselves and are well recognised as a solid and professional business.
They are seeking a competent and talented Branch Manager with strong leadership qualities to undertake a new challenge and put their stamp on this wonderful opportunity.
Here you will play a pivotal role, where your vision and expertise will be well rewarded. Candidates ideally would have Merchant experience / background, with exposure on the heavy side
Main tasks are as follows:
- As a Branch Manager for the business, you will: • Be an inspiring leader, communicator and team builder. • Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish the company as an effective and profitable provider of Plumbing and Heating supplies to its target customers
- Coordinate promotional activity and maintain the Branch •
- Provide a strong focus on Health & Safety Policies and Procedures and ensure staff uphold our H&S principles. •
- Interpret complex information and act decisively on it. •
- Keep up to date on your knowledge of products, technology and regulations.
- First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
- Have demonstrable people management and leadership experience. And have experience with the trade or a similar merchant industry would also be of an advantage, though full product training will be given. •
- Have excellent communication skills. •
- Can demonstrate good financial and commercial awareness. •
- Are resilient by nature. •
- Have a full UK Driving License (occasional travel in the role required).
- If you have Merchant background and would like to take a positive step with your next move and join a business where you will be treated as one of the family - then this may well be for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'