Salary: £35-50K including bonus
Job Type: Full- time
Established in 1951, our client is a privately owned and is a global business and is a leading supplier of electrical products and services for professional buyers and installers. They operate across the UK via a national network of stores and online.
One of their core values is to promote their own people through the business wherever possible, therefore people development and career progression are high on their agenda. Their current senior management team all joined the business at store level and have progressed through the business in this way, with hard work and dedication the very same opportunity is available to you.
The Branch Manager’s role includes managing and motivating a team, increasing sales and profitability, building strong customer and supplier relationships. Knowledge of the electrical wholesale industry and customer base is essential. The ideal candidate will possess sound numeracy and literacy skills, be computer literate and an excellent communicator.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager:
- Motivate and manage a team
- Staff training and appraisals
- Full sales and P&L responsibility
- Increase the number of trading customers
- Develop relationships with customers and suppliers
- Manager customer credit limits and overdue payments
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive
- Strong work ethic and initiative
Requirements of the Branch Manager:
- Knowledge of the electrical industry and experience in the electrical wholesale trade is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have a track record of consistently achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret data effectively
- Full UK driving licence
Benefits of becoming the Branch Manager:
- A competitive industry salary
- Fully expensed company car with the opportunity to earn improved cars - performance related
- Fuel card
- Company laptop / tablet
- An uncapped bonus scheme, which allows you to benefit from the success of the Company
- 20 days holiday with an increase of up to 25 days
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discount
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Branch Manager, then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'