Pin Point Recruitment are expanding. As part of our growth strategy we are looking for talented, ambitious and driven Branch Manager to join our Bristol business.
The role of Branch Manager is a key role within an already successful recruitment business with strategic locations across the country. We are looking for a Branch Manager to market and develop business within the industrial and healthcare recruitment sectors aswell as operationally lead a team of recruiters and account managers. Guided by our Heads of divisions you will enjoy industry leading training, coaching and on going support and leadership from professional recruiters and leaders, with the right level of autonomy to enable you to succeed.
The role will involve the following -
- Operationally and strategically leading our Bristol branch
- Leading a team of recruiters and account managers
- Ensuring 100% compliance within the branch
- Using telesales to secure new business appointments
- Meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Territory mapping to understand the opportunities in the market
- Completing proposals and supporting in the writing of new tender opportunities
- Networking with business leaders to secure new opportunities
In return we offer competitive salaries, an excellent bonus structure, flexibility and a positive and progressive working environment.
If you are a tenacious, driven and ambitious recruitment professional with a proven work history ideally within the healthcare recruitment market contact us ASAP.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Mike Walsh at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'