Branch Manager - Eynsford
Basic Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 with OTE £55,000 Plus Company Car or car allowance and many other great benefits!
5 days per week including a Saturday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company with an award winning training program as a Branch Manager in the Eynsford area.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
Duties will include:
- To manage the office day to day, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
We need you to be:
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with the company.
UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE!!
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT SPECIALISES IN RECRUITING THE BEST CANDIDATES TO THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- Customer Service
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'