Branch Manager - Fast Fit
Are you passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Do you excel in motivating your team to be the best they can be?
If you’re looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
Whether you’re an experienced Assistant Branch Manager / Automotive Parts Supervisor looking for the next step, or a Branch Manager who knows the fast-fit business inside out, our clients industry leading IMI accredited management training programme will ensure that you have everything you need to make your branch a success!
Being a Branch Manager means having the freedom to concentrate on the important things - driving sales, inspiring your team and providing outstanding customer service.
Ideally located - Congleton, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Buxton, Leek, Chapel-en-le-Frith
Salary: £24k - £27,500 per year (including bonus). Benefits include a generous bonus scheme, a minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
- To manage the day to day operation and control of the branch.
- Maximise sales, turnover and profitability in all areas of the business.
- Promote & develop the awareness of customer care within the branch.
- Achieve and surpass sales and profit margin targets.
- Minimise branch costs.
- Manage, motivate and develop staff to build a successful, effective team.
- Maintain staff levels as agreed with the Regional Manager and to recruit suitable employees.
- Provide induction training to new members of staff and ensure attendance on designated training courses.
- Ensure banking is carried out in line with company procedures and is banked daily.
- Warranty claims are being returned to suppliers.
- Assist in fitting as and when required.
- You will either be a current Branch / Parts Manager or an Assistant Branch Manager / Parts Supervisor looking for your next career move.
- You must have proven fast fit / tyre fitting / automotive or mechanic experience along with people management skills or supervisory experience.
- You should be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Branch Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3069JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'