Can you lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service in a demanding business to business environment?
Can you apply the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition to any task you undertake and to every customer interaction whilst promoting the goals of 'Best Product, Best Price and Best Service’, whilst contributing towards a 'Best Place to Work’ environment for you and your team?
If so, come and talk to us about joining a company rated 'Outstanding’ by its employees? We would love to hear from you.
As a 'Trade Only’ supplier of plumbing and heating materials, with over 45 years trading experience, Williams & Co currently employs over 290 employees across 36 sites and are looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Branch Manager that will align with the Company’s strong culture and values.
As Branch Manager of our Chelmsford branch, you will be responsible for one of our newest sites, and you’ll build strong relationships with your colleagues and actively motivate, train and develop the team to deliver truly exceptional service. You will be an effective communicator and excel at organising both yourself and others through the ability to plan, prioritise and delegate. You will lead and inspire your team to achieve the very highest levels of performance.
In addition to the regular day to day activities of a busy customer-focused branch, the role will also require you to:
- Be an inspiring leader, communicator, and team builder
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships
- Drive sales and profitability forward
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Control costs without compromising the customer experience
- Manage budgeting and forecasting supported by an internal business partner
You will have a proven background in people management and sales and should be able to exhibit your achievements in these areas. Experience in training would also be an advantage.
In return, you will receive a salary between £30-£40k plus bonus along with the following benefits:
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance Scheme of 4 x annual salary
- Flexible Working
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
Applications will close Friday 31st August 2018 and interviews will take place on 9th and 11th September at our Central Support in Fareham.
IMPORTANT - As part of our recruitment & selection policy candidates are required to bring ONE of the following documents to interview:
- EU or UK Passport or Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Registration, or a Biometric Residence Permit, and/or immigration documents issued by the Home Office where relevant
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- People Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"