As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Branch Manager based within our Allparts Automotive, Aylesbury branch.
We are looking for a high level, experienced Branch Manager who through your proven track record of staff development and previous management experience, you will manage the day to day functions of the branch, ensuring branch teams are performing to the highest level and achieving KPIs through Sales and Service of products and managing stock movement.
As the Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
- Lead, manage and motivate the branch team
- Set and monitor targets for individual team members and ensure they are sufficiently skilled
- Work with Management Team to determine annual budget
- Liaise with the Product Management Department to ensure correct inventory levels with regards to type, quantity and quality to meet customer demand
- Compile, analyse and present management information as required
- Actively use Reports, EMI and phone data to support growth
- Ensure the Team is sufficiently skilled to maximise the return on incoming sales calls / counter sales
- To manage and be responsible for health and safety requirements of the branch in line with the company H&S Policy and any other HSE legislation
- Ensure the operational functions of the branch run smoothly
The ideal candidate will have the experience of working in a strong, sales, target driven environment within an automotive background. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills, leadership skills and display a high degree of commercial and sales acumen, with reporting and analytical skills. You must be IT Literate with a comprehensive understanding of programs including excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of MAM, Allicat is desirable however not essential.
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
Average of 45 hours per week between Monday to Saturday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'