An exciting opportunity has arisen with my clients’ based in Darlington. My client is a leading independent Estate Agent who are well known in the industry and are seeking an experienced Branch Manager.
You will be required to manage a professional team and make sure day to day running’s of the office run smoothly.
Key day to day tasks:
- Managing a medium sized Sales team
- Driving the business forward
- Generating new business and retaining business
- Arranging and carrying out Valuations
- Selling the services of the business
- Winning instructions
- Leading by example and driving the team forward
- Conducting 1-2-1’s with the team
- Motivating, coaching/developing staff
- A minimum of four years’ Managerial experience within Estate Agency
- Experience Valuing properties
- Proven track record within the industry
- Ability to motivate a strong sales team
- Well-presented and confident
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
Salary/Package: In return, my clients are offering a competitive basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience) and realistic on target earnings of £35,000 - £40,000 plus, and on top of this, a generous car allowance/company car.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"