A Branch Manager is required to join an established Estate Agent in the St Austell area. This is a great opportunity with this agent and will suit a vibrant and enthusiastic candidate, who has a proven track record working the Cornwall property market.
You will be well presented, nicely spoken and have a brilliant conversion rate in bringing property to market.
Key responsibilities will be to:
Attending and winning market appraisals
- To gain and market instructions.
- To manage a strong team of mature, capable Estate Agents.
- To liaising with Sales, Lettings and other areas of the business.
- Hitting present targets with view to increasing them.
- Increase overall market share and board presence in the area.
- Conducting daily morning meeting with all staff and reporting the daily figures.
- Ensuring all applicants registered are validated.
- Ensure all offer paperwork is completed to a high standard.
- Ensure all guidelines of the Estate Agency Act are followed.
- Motivating staff to improve results by setting targets, incentives, being positive and offering training or assistance where required.
- Organising protected time and phone outs for staff and overall diary management.
- Regular contact and management of potential vendors.
- Property performance analysis.
- Keeping up to date local and national property market trends and news, understanding of the housing market, supply and demand effects in relation to house prices.
- Understanding money laundering and property legislation / regulations.
- Gaining price reductions.
- Organising, delegating and overseeing all administrative aspects of the job.
- Management of referral to financial services, solicitors and surveyors and making sure all converted referrals are monitored.
- Local to the within a 45 minutes commute to the area is desirable but not essential
- Experience in smoothly running a successful Estate Agency branch or be an experienced senior valuer.
- A strong conversion rate.
- Ability to motivate a team.
- Able to focus on the job in hand and to problem solve.
- Passion for property.
- Estate Agency experience is essential.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Knowledge and a track record of working local market
- Strong communicator
- Able to work well in a multi disciplined office
- Experience in managing a strong team
- Professional, polite and polished.
- Dedicated to property and to personal progression and development.
- Cross sales experience e.g. Financial Services and Conveyancing etc
Salary around £20,000 basic with OTE around £35,000 plus company car and benefits.
For more information on this unique opportunity please contact Fran Kent at AMR for more details.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'