Salary: £30,000 + 50% Bonus
Working as a Branch Manager for this market-leading, people-focused business, you will lead a skilled team in a values-driven environment providing the highest calibre of service to every customer.
Reflecting the brand values through your behaviours, you will be friendly, positive and approachable, and will be able to confidently lead and inspire a team towards achieving the store KPI`s. You will be a strong client relationship manager and have a keen eye for and demonstrable record in business development and commercial growth, capitalising on all opportunities to increase your customer portfolio whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
• Managing, coaching, and developing a team of diverse individuals, from recruitment to induction and beyond
• When necessary follow the Company staff disciplinary procedure
• Ensure all staff are multi-skilled / tasked to complete a wide range of duties within the store
• Ensure all staff have knowledge of products and services within the whole store
• Assist the management team in managing the performance of self and others within agreed limits including setting performance standards and efficient use of the team around you
• Complete yearly appraisals for staff within agreed time limits
• Manage a business that is maintained and viewed as ` best in class`, maximising sales at every opportunity and maintaining extremely high standards
• Understand customers, anticipating their needs, setting ` best in class` standards of service
• Ensuring staffing levels are adequate to meet customer expectations for the whole store
• Identify business levers and pro-actively assist the Area Manager to keep track of the competition so that the business can respond to change
• Manage stock availability
• Driving customer service standards to achieve sales and exceed customer satisfaction targets
Identifying the potential and managing staff development and supporting staff to achieve their potential
• Must have managed teams of more than 5
• Must have clear examples of performance management
• Must be service focused and able to articulate how they have improved a service result
• Experience of business development and client relationship management is preferred
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
McCarthy Recruitment is retained and exclusive on this assignment.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job