The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Branch Manager based within our GSF, Bedford branch.
We are looking for a passionate Branch Manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who will lead and work alongside our sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting branch and sales targets. As the Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
- To manage aged debtors
- To manage the branch van fleet and ensure the Company vehicle policy is followed on reporting of accidents, hiring of vehicles and fuelling
- To manage the returns process for faulty or not required parts
- To manage the health and safety requirements of the branch
- To ensure the sales team are achieving monthly KPI’s as per Company requirements
- To conduct disciplinary hearings as necessary in line with Company policy
- To manage sickness absence and timekeeping
- To be familiar with local competition and make recommendations on activities that could support branch sales growth
- To control all costs under Branch Managers control
Skills and experience required for this role include;
- Managerial and sales experience within the automotive industry
- Strong parts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate good I.T literacy
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to build strong working relationships
Competitive with the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working.
What we offer!
- Excellent Monthly Bonus Schemes. Potential to earn up to £750 per month
- Death in Service Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company Pension
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role, and the flair to realise the attractive bonuses on offer, then we will reward you with a fantastic salary. Click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Sales Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job