Pembrook Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts a Branch Manager.
The ideal candidate will be currently working in the motor industry either as a Branch Manager or similar job title within a Motor Factor Group looking for progression.
We are offering a competitive salary and ideally, the successful candidate should have previous experience working within a similar background.
- Achieve branch sales, margin and targets.
- To ensure a first-class service to all our customers.
- To drive the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication.
- To drive the branch team to achieve sales and Promotional targets.
- Manage and control branch and running costs.
- Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
- Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
- Support the organisation’s senior management in implementing and maintaining policies and
- Communication to your team, key aims and objectives.
- Responsibility for the daily running of all aspects of the branch.
- Responsibility for maintaining health and safety within your depot.
- You must be self-driven and enjoy working as a team to achieve results.
- Knowledge of the local areas and customer base would be a desired. (but not essential).
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and maintain existing and new customer accounts, drive a team and the business forward, focusing on branch sales and targets.
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday
- 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)