- Well know Irish Company
- Branch Manager opportunity
- Excellent career prospects
THE ROLE - BRANCH MANAGER: The successful Branch Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 2 - 3 professionals in various disciplines, including sales, support and operations within the branch. You will be responsible for driving sales of the branch by building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the construction industry, dealing with main contractors as well as plumbing contractors throughout your region. You will also be fully
accountable for the profit and loss of the business unit.
FOR THIS BRANCH MANAGER ROLE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Experience with heating and plumbing products is highly sought after
- You must be able to win business with senior level decision makers
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
- Basic salary: €37,000 - €45,000
- Commission: + 4-5%
- Company car
- Pension, Mobile phone, Laptop, Holiday: 21 Days
LOCATION: South Dublin/Wicklow
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the
Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers,
National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how
we can help you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job