Enthusiastic Sales Driven Branch Manager required by a large electrical wholesaler with branches across the UK.
You must have experience in sales and management and have the drive, strategy and vision to develop the branch to its full potential.
• To maximise branch profitability
• To lead motivate, train and coach the branch team so they: Operate as a high performing team, provide the highest possible levels of customer service and performance grow sales and develop the customer account base.
• To develop a sound and profitable customer base via regular visits. Analysing trends and opportunities in the marketplace, monitoring competitor’s activities and taking appropriate action
• To build relationships with key suppliers locally to maximise deals
• To maximise branch sales and profit targets.
• To ensure that the stock levels at the branch are maintained within the agreed company targets whilst ensuring adequate credibility stock is available.
To oversee and manage within agreed budgets and targets, all aspects of the day to day financial aspects running of the branch, including stock control, debtors and all branch operational costs including employment.
• Complete all required administration.
• Ensure branch premises are in good order, clean and safe.
Competitive salary depending on experience plus car, bonus and benefits.
It is essential you have experience in the electrical wholesale industry.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website at www.rhodium45.co.uk.
- Area Sales
- Branch Management
- Business Development
- New Business Opportunities
- Electrical Wholesale
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job