The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for a Branch Manager based within our Car Parts & Accessories, East Grinstead branch.
We are looking for a high level, experienced Branch Manager who through your proven track record of staff development and previous management experience, you will manage the day to day functions of the branch, ensuring branch teams are performing to the highest level and achieving KPIs through Sales and Service of products and managing stock movement. As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible in ensuring that targets for the branch are met both financially and operationally.
The role will include:
- Leading, managing and motivating the branch team, setting and monitoring individuals targets;
- Working with the management team to determine annual budgets;
- Liaising with the Product Management Department to ensure correct inventory levels with regards to product type, quantity and quality in order to meet customer demand;
- Compiling, analysing and presenting management information as and when required; actively using various forms of data to support growth;
- Ensuring the branch team is sufficiently skilled in order to maximise the return on sales and ensuring the operational functions of the branch run smoothly on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate will have the experience of working in a strong, sales, target driven environment within an automotive background. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills, leadership skills and displaya high degree of commercial and sales acumen, with reporting and analytical skills. You must be IT Literate with a comprehensive understanding of programs including excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of MAM, Allicat is desirable however not essential.
Competitive plus opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
Average of 45 hours per week between Monday to Saturday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link below to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.