Branch Manager - Estate Agency
About the role:
We are currently looking for a branch manager to cover one of our branches in Bristol. The successful candidate will have experience in an estate agency environment.
As an experienced Branch Manager, you will share our commitment to delivering the highest levels of customer service, integrity and performance. Passionate about property, you’ll be hungry for success, focussed on targets and completely at ease with the nuts and bolts of selling houses including industry regulations.
Obviously superb organisational, communication and financial management skills are essential. It also goes without saying that you’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to get to grips with our systems, processes and policies; using them to drive sales and manage and motivate your team.
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- Experience in an estate agency environment preferably as a branch manager or in a sales role.
- Ability to develop new business opportunities in Estate Agency and cross sell across the business
- Excellent track record in estate agency, sales and valuing
- Excellent networking skills
- Self motivated with the ability to motivate and coach others
- Preferably knowledge of the local property market
- The will to ensure all legal and company standards are met
- Outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Full driving licence essential
In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, you will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up.
It can be a moving experience working at Andrews. Every day we meet people who are buying, selling or renting and it’s a very important time in their lives. Our job is to make the process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible and guide them every step of the way. We’ve been doing that since we started over 60 years ago and we’ve now grown to having over 80 high street branches.
You’ll need to be happy working in a fast-moving, commission based sales environment and have the energy and drive to get the job done whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service. As a sales negotiator, you’ll also need to be organised and have strong IT and admin skills. Full driving licence is essential.
We look after our people as well as we look after our customers. If you are successful with us you will be offered an attractive benefits package to include:
- Uncapped commission
- Inspirational training
- Exciting career opportunities - (we have good internal progression rates)
- Other fantastic benefits incuding discounts on our benefits site
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. So don't delay, apply today!
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job