The Manager has line management responsibility over the business unit and following duties will include: -
• To generate new business from key accounts.
• To build a motivated team of consultant, account managers, labour resourcers and administrators that will ensure the ongoing viability of the business unit.
• To ensure that at all times the business unit presents a professional image and service to the client and where complaints arise they are recorded and expediently dealt with in line with quality procedures.
• To ensure that all staff controlled are aware of and operate to company procedures such as supplying information to accounts on time, quality and health & safety obligations and the company credit control policies.
• To maintain the existing client base, develop new clients and demonstrate clearly how the business unit may grow in terms of profitability and possible new products and services.
• To discipline staff in accordance with the company required procedures and escalate any potential grievance or dismissal to the Line Manager.
• To assist with the new employee induction process and to prepare suitable training and development programmes for staff and to recommend to the Line Manager for appropriate action.
• To appraise staff and inform them of performance expectations.
• To recommend to the Line Manager, any recruitment needed to maintain business unit performance levels.
• To assist the Line Manager in the preparation of business unit operating budgets.
• To assist the Line Manager with Monthly Reporting.
• To assist the Line Manager with three monthly rolling forecasts.
• Liaison with client to help facilitate payments from problem clients and therefore our ability to trade.
• Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested by management.
The client offers a strong team environment and are well established in their field, this would be an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to take a step up from a team leader position or someone who is established at running a recruitment branch. Construction recruitment would be desired but not essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job