Working Hours: 38.75 hours over 5 days per week
Benefits: Generous Bonus Scheme, 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service, Birthday Holiday, NPA Qualifications, Childcare Vouchers and Uniform provided.
The first Ramsdens branch opened in 1987 in Stockton-on-Tees and since then we have been trusted by over 1 million people to provide a simple solution to meet their needs. We are a diversified retailer which provides foreign currency exchange, jewellery retail and pawnbroking.
Now we need you, yes you! Ramsdens are currently on the lookout for a customer focused Branch Manager who works hard to deliver all of our company services and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity in a new location for Ramsdens. Get rewarded and we will help take your career forward. Full training will be provided, you will be required to attend a week's induction at our Training Centre in Middlesbrough.
- Review operational turnover, maintain maximum efforts to achieve agreed operating income.
- Manage and closely control company assets
- Support branch staff
- Ensure staff are fully trained and maximise all sales opportunities
- Maintain high standards of branch housekeeping
- Maintain a safe working environment adhering to Company Health and Safety policies
- Ensure staff are effectively trained, coached to meet branch requirements and review staff performance
- Manage and control window displays
- Monitor stock handling by staff
- Cooperate with audit team
- Actively participate in marketing promotions
- Competitor intelligence
- Monitor and review employee absence
- Assist branch recruitment where necessary
- Manage customer complaints
Essential attributes of the Branch Manager:
- Able to take responsibility for at least one other staff member
- Demonstrate a potential to lead and an understanding of managing performance issues
- Face to face customer service experience
- Able to demonstrate commercial thinking ability
- Show awareness of business operating processes
- Able to manage own and other time effectively
- Able to give and take clear instruction verbal and email. Good listening skills
- Able to solve problems with both staff and customers alike
- Take pride in personal presentation
- Must be able to build external relationships outside of the business that will allow for long term growth
- Basic PC Skills with the ability to learn new tasks quickly
Desirable attributes of the Branch Manager:
- Proven experience of leading and managing small teams
- Capable of effecting high performance and deal with performance issues
- Jewellery sales experience
- Pawnbroking experience
- Able to understand Company processes and procedures and the impact on day to day branch activity
- Able to demonstrate effective understanding of communication issues with the ability to influence any outcome
- Able to use menu driven packages with confidence
Think you have what it takes to be a Branch Manager? Please click the 'apply now’ button below and send us your CV, complete with cover letter....
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"