TeacherActive is in the top 20 of Recruiter’s Fast 50 UK Companies and listed in London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. One of Recruitment International’s largest recruitment companies in the UK. One of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fast Tack 100 fastest growing companies in the UK. TeacherActive is continuing its phenomenal growth and an opportunity has become available to run our already well established branch in Manchester city centre.
The role would suit a current Branch Manager, Team Leader or Senior Consultant looking for a step up in their career.
To apply, you will need recruitment experience along with first class people development skills. The role will involve recruiting, leading and motivating a team of consultants, ensuring targets are met on a weekly and monthly basis whilst providing excellent service delivery to schools. Training is provided but we're looking for people with big personalities and great communication skills, self-starters with winning attitudes, and people who are more than willing to be moulded into the type of highly-successful, high-earning performers that TeacherActive creates.
What else do we offer
* The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
* A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
* Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
* Successful track record in recruitment
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary.
If you'd like more information before applying, please call the Talent Acquisition team on .
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job