Servoca Nursing & Care are now seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant or Billing Branch Manager to work with our Managing Director to establish new Servoca Nursing and Care branches in Staffordshire and/or Cheshire.
We currently operate across the north of England in Darlington, Liverpool, Manchester, Nottingham and Leeds and are building our branch network though out the Midlands and South. Our Portsmouth office opened in January 2018. ServocaPlc currently has offices throughout the UK including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leicester, Sheffield and Cardiff.
We will provide you with the support, infrastructure and benefits of our experience in developing our branch network, to give you the best chance of success. Some of our most recent branch openings are now our largest - providing you with the confidence of a successful track record. We will provide full P&L responsibility, together with the opportunity to work with a successful, experienced management team.
If you are a senior consultant or billing branch manager with a successful track record in sales or recruitment then please get in touch. You will be tasked with developing new nursing desks within the private nursing market, providing nurses and healthcare assistants to private nursing homes. You will have clear triggers for hiring and personal career progression, based on results and an opportunity to add to our growing list of successful Servoca branches. You will gain access to a number of national framework agreements, for immediate supply as soon as you find suitable candidates.
You will be experienced in all aspects of (preferably temporary) recruitment - enjoying sales & business development, staff recruitment & resourcing, service & planning, to help you maximise business opportunities and promote the range of services offered by the company.
You will retain a hands-on sales approach, acting as a billing manager and leading by example across all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle. You will have support from the entire ServocaPlc shared services infrastructure, across compliance, finance, HR and on-call.
If you like the sound of uncapped commission, with excellent rewards on your personal billings then get in touch!
You will have access to some national contracts as well as being targeted on developing new independent customers through telephone and face to face sales activities and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing, recruitment and administration. The successful candidate will have the ability to combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
1. Previous recruitment experience together with longevity in previous roles.
2. Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff;
3. Proven success in achieving targets; Experience running a busy temp desk; Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone;
4. Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
5. Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload. An excellent understanding of commissions, margins, PAYE calculations;
6. Good level of general education; and
7. Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
1. Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business;
2. Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in nursing and healthcare recruitment.
Servoca Nursing and Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of AIM listed ServocaPlc. Our parent company operates in a number of specialist public sector recruitment markets including healthcare, education and security.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry, Servoca Nursing and Care is a leading provider of Nurses, healthcare and support workers throughout the UK.
Servoca Nursing and Care supply to a variety of clients including private hospitals, and Private Nursing Homes. Our reputation for quality and reliable staffing solutions has enabled us to build long-term, knowledge based relationships with our clients and nurses like. We are always keen to hear from recruiters who want to work in an environment promoting autonomy, trust and empowerment.
Our consultants run their desks as they would their own businesses - we encourage ownership & accountability and believe passionately in empowering our people to perform. Nursing is one of the most buoyant recruitment sectors and we are keen to hear from you if this is a market you are in - or would like to be in!
- Branch Manager
- Health Care
- Temporary Staffing