OSR Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a national organisation within the property industry to recruit for an experienced and motivated Branch Manager to join their busy branch in North Norfolk.
We are looking for someone who is approachable, has a motivating style that will enable you to develop your people to achieve exceptional results supporting clients through the home moving process, whilst the branch targets for estate agency and associated group services are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Able to conduct, personal appearance and attitude to enhance the company`s reputation
- Exceptional communication skills at all times
- Empathy and understanding
- A team leader, but with Individual Flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft and Outlook
- Excellent organization, prioritization and planning skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve the branch targets for estate agency and associated services through exceptional customer service
- Accountability for delivering of both individual, and collective as a team, all branch objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value
- Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations ensuring that this is in line with company sales process
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends, deliver weekly updates to every client offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction
- Conduct a monthly performance review with every team member, validating performance, challenging them to fulfil their potential and identifying training and development needs
- To abide by service standards and all legislation - Maintain all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties on the tablet
- Key to our ongoing client care you will ensure that client brochures are maintained and updated as necessary including all text, floor plans, photograph and price changes
- To produce all documentation for new listings including agency agreements money laundering forms, fact finds and any other relevant documentation
Working week will be Monday to Friday including Saturdays
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Jack Taylor at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job