Branch Manager - Wholesale & Distribution - Glasgow
Are you an experienced salesperson looking to step up to a management role with excellent rewards and autonomy? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading wholesale and distribution business that sell a wide range of products and materials to commercial and industrial customers.
The role of a Branch Manager within this business is an exciting one where you will be, in effect, running your own business. As a Branch Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers
- Be responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
- Present, communicate and sell to all levels and to a wide range of customer types
To be successful in this Branch Manager role, you should be a self-starter who is:
- Experienced working within a wholesale or B2B distribution environment
- From a sales background
- Knowledgeable with regard to the local area
- A strong negotiator who is able to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Motivated with a proven track record in developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Annual bonus linked to your own performance and that of your business
- A package including a high-spec car, mobile and laptop
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Submit your application today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'