Do you have a talent for building strong and enduring relationships with both customers and clients? Are you driven by growing your business and possess an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you commercially astute and looking to develop yourself, your team and your career?
My client is a dynamic, high performing, family owned and run property services company based in London. The group has a host of complementary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry, with over 40 years of trading, they have extensive knowledge and an enviable pedigree.
An exciting role has become available for an experienced Manager in their West Norwood branch. The candidate for this role needs to have experience within sales and lettings as they will have the sales and letting staff reporting to them.
They are looking for someone who will hit the ground running as the office is extremely dominate in the area.
- Managing the branch P&L and effectively achieving both income and cost targets.
Prospect for and conduct effective market appraisals to deliver the maximum level of new instructions into the office
- Ensure pro-active ongoing communication and feedback for all clients
- Monitor and manage all sales data and processes (including enquiries, applicants, viewings, offers, reservations/sales, negotiations, exchanges, completions and buyer information) to ensure compliance and best practice is followed.
- Build market share and look at ways of extending the branch footprint into new areas/markets.
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with team to support skills development and motivate the team.
- Ensuring internal audit standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that any Client / Property details that change are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions.
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently.
- Pro-actively developing strong relationships with other departments identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
The ideal candidate will be/have
- Straight forward
- Commercially astute with the ability to maximise opportunities and minimise risk to the business.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to inspire those around you.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence.
- Estate Agents