BMC Recruitment are working with a fantastic estate agent based in the north east, with over 10 branches they are now looking to recruit an experienced Branch Manager into their team within Seaham.
If you are an energetic, organised and enthusiastic branch manager with letting experience we would love to hear from you.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual looking to make a real stamp on the branch success story.
- Overseeing the effective running of the branch, managing a small lettings and investment team.
- Create opportunities for new instructions by prospecting effectively and consistently
- Carry out valuations for sales and lettings
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire in professionalism and customer service
- Ability to adopt the business core values to manage / supervise the business vision and strategy within their team
- Enhanced communication skills to ensure engagement across the business
- Able to develop individuals to meet their potential
- Address underperformance through corrective measures
- Drive key business objectives through effective allocation of resources and enhanced time management
- Ability to drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across own work function
- You will have a desire to succeed, excellent communication and customer service skills.
- To be successful in this role, you must be flexible and have a positive outlook, enjoy working towards targets and enjoys a challenge. In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and training and development to progress your career along with a competitive bonus
- To be considered for this position, it is essential that you have a proven track record in Estate Agency management and lettings along with knowledge of the local area along with a full UK driving license.
For a confidential chat, please contact Ruth Penrose
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Sales & Lettings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'