Branch Manager Tool Hire
Be the beating heart of a successful Tool Hire branch!
Our client is one of the UK's largest Tool Hire companies and they are looking for a driven Branch Manager.
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for driving the day to day growth of your business - through building relationships internally and externally. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the branch and your team and nurtured and developed to maximise their potential.
Experience of carrying out a similar role in the past will obviously provide a huge advantage. If you think you have what it takes to be a Branch Manager with one of the biggest names in the Hire industry, then please apply now!
What we are looking for:
- Managerial experience in a high performing sales environment
- Tool Hire experience (preferred not essential)
- Staff development and training experience
- Target and KPI driven
- Someone used to winning new business
- Customer service focused
- Willing to go above and beyond
What we have to offer:
- Branch manager with an industry leading company
- Great basic salary and bonus
- Fantastic working environment
- Development and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts for staff on third party companies
- Health plan benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job