Branch Manager - Tool Hire
Locations: Kent / Dover / Folkstone
Salary: Depending on experience £25,000 up to £32,000 + Exceptional Bonus Potential.
Our client is one of the most respected companies in the tool, plant, accommodation and construction equipment hire market.
Are you working in hire sector? Tool Hire / Plant Hire sector already?
- Do you work within the Building Supplies sector? Builders Merchants? Construction Sales? Building Supplies industry?
- Are you a quality manager with the transferable skills?
- Do you want to develop your career within tool hire or construction supplies?
Then please ... APPLY NOW!!
Role & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of the Depot Manager within this busy tool hire and plant hire branch are as follows:
- Managing a team of staff, including drivers and fitters
- Managing a busy hire desk, dealing with customer enquiries over the phone as well as face to face
- Working with the Regional Director
- Assisting the sales team to develop new opportunities and grow the business in the local area
- Being hands on and willing to do basic Test & Run when required.
To be considered for the Manager position candidates must have the following hire sector experience:
- You will have proven experience within the tool hire industry or builders merchant sector
- Ideally you will have have some supervisory or management experience within the tool hire, plant hire, builders merchants, construction sales and associated sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity with perhaps the largest market leader within the supply of plant, tools and accommodation hire to the construction and related sectors. The successful candidate will be dynamic, positive minded, enthusiastic and driven with the ability to hit the ground running and assist with further company growth.
- Branch Manager
- Plant Hire
- Tool Hire
- Depot Manager
- Tool Hire Manager
- Rental Manager
- Hire Manager
- Tool Hire Supervisor
- Tool Hire Controller
- Tool & Plant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'