CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Branch Manager required for Kent-based supplier of temporary fencing solutions for the construction and event industry.
Managing a team of 11 staff, a mix of yard staff, logistics, drivers and office staff.
Leading and driving the team, ensuring the smooth running of the branch.
Excellent opportunity offering a long term career.
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager - Temporary Fencing - Construction
SELLING: Temporary Fencing Solutions
SELLING TO: Main and Sub Contractors
PACKAGE: £27k basic, OTE £30k, 20 days holiday, pension, laptop, mobile
- Excellent brand name
- Part of a multibillion pound company
- Long term career path
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally you will have a background in management and relationship building
- You will be a team player and have a coaching style of leadership
- You will be comfortable in a fast moving business where no two days are the same and there is a variety of task challenges
- Your ability to bring calm within this busy and at times confrontational environment is critical to your success, as is your ability to deliver sustainable outcomes within cost and budgetary constraints
- Your role is to sell and hire the company's temporary fencing solutions, from concept to completion, they design, supply, and install fully integrated perimeter security solutions
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic manager wishing to take the next steps into branch management reporting into the Operations Manager
- Taking pride in our customers' satisfaction, which is why they are a market leader and why their customers come back time and time again
- The scope of the role will be to take full responsibility for the smooth day to day running of the branch, which entails leading the branch teams and liaising with the Operations Manager within the financial parameters set
- Dealing directly with the customer/clients both on an internal and external basis; maximising opportunities to gain further business that supports the KPI's of the branch, balanced against your natural abilities to challenge the status quo and deliver effective and efficient sustainable processes
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job