Job Title: Branch Manager
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Branch Manager to join their Trade Centre in Stevenage on a full time basis. Working as a Branch Manager within this company is about responsibility, commitment and dedication. The successful candidate must have passion for what they do.
- To achieve sales targets as agreed Sales Manager
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To manage customer orders and deliveries
- To control and schedule drivers
- Follow correct procedures for receiving deliveries, recording invoices, labeling products, and processing sales.
- To manage and co-ordinate in-store and company promotions
- To be aware of and use all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiencies in operation
- To ensure all quality procedures are adhered to and recorded
- To participate in quality and standard review meetings and ensure action plans resulting from same are carried out
- Responsible for ensuring that company rules, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times within the branch
- Have a good working knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to your branch, in particular Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure that you and your team are providing the highest level of service to all customers, in person, in writing, and on the phone
- Ensure that every customer is acknowledged and greeted and is aware of the products we sell and the services we offer
- Ensure that every member of the team can maximize a sale
- Exceed the customer’s expectations by going that extra mile
- Foster customer loyalty through the development of an attentive business relationship
- Get to know your customers.
- Provide a professional after sales service and complaints handling service
- Staff training and development and hold regular communication meetings with your team
- Take responsibility for Collecting payments from customers
- Ensure all banking is carried out in line with company procedures
If you are interested in applying or this role please email your CV to or call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job