Job Title: Branch Manager
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Branch Manager to join their Trade Centre in Stevenage on a full time basis. Working as a Branch Manager within this company is about responsibility, commitment and dedication. The successful candidate must have passion for what they do.
- To achieve sales targets as agreed Sales Manager
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget
- To manage customer orders and deliveries
- To control and schedule drivers
- Follow correct procedures for receiving deliveries, recording invoices, labeling products, and processing sales.
- To manage and co-ordinate in-store and company promotions
- To be aware of and use all information that relates to your store which helps to gain efficiencies in operation
- To ensure all quality procedures are adhered to and recorded
- To participate in quality and standard review meetings and ensure action plans resulting from same are carried out
- Responsible for ensuring that company rules, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times within the branch
- Have a good working knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to your branch, in particular Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure that you and your team are providing the highest level of service to all customers, in person, in writing, and on the phone
- Ensure that every customer is acknowledged and greeted and is aware of the products we sell and the services we offer
- Ensure that every member of the team can maximize a sale
- Exceed the customer’s expectations by going that extra mile
- Foster customer loyalty through the development of an attentive business relationship
- Get to know your customers.
- Provide a professional after sales service and complaints handling service
- Staff training and development and hold regular communication meetings with your team
- Take responsibility for Collecting payments from customers
- Ensure all banking is carried out in line with company procedures
If you are interested in applying or this role please email your CV to or call