Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates. Alliance Automotive Group are proud to be the home of the NAPA Racing UK British Touring car team.
We are currently looking for a Branch Manager to join our team.
As Branch Manager your focus will be on maximising sales and achieving targets whilst ensuring first-class service to all our customers.
In doing so you will have full autonomy within your branch and support from the local management team.
The ideal candidate will already be working in the automotive industry and will have experience as a Branch Manager or will be an experienced Motor Factor Parts Advisor / Assistant Branch Manager looking for progression.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Achieving branch sales, margin, and targets.
- Ensuring first-class service to all our customers.
- Driving the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication whilst achieving sales and Promotional targets.
- Manage and control branch and running costs.
- Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
- Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
- Support the organisation’s senior management in implementing and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Communication to your team, key aims and objectives.
- Responsibility for the daily running of all aspects of the branch.
- Responsibility for maintaining health and safety within your depot.
To be successful in this role:
- Ability to manage and motivate a team to achieve objectives.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Experience with using online and windows based cataloguing systems.
- Ability to lead from the front and create a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales focused with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and distinguish between "urgent and important" tasks.
- Knowledge of the local areas and customer base would be a desired. (but not essential).
In return we will offer you:
- An opportunity to join a global brand and market leader.
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Company Pension
- Structured career paths and bespoke training
- A great team environment & friendly approachable management
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers and grocers via the AAG Benefits
- Customer Service
- Motor Trade
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'