MANAGER / BRANCH MANAGER – PLUMBERS MERCHANT - BRISTOL– COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A Branch Manager for our client is proud to lead a team that drives for excellent sales, through exceptional service to their customers every time.
When you join,you become not just part of the company, but part of a large PLC, a FTSE 250 Company. Our client is proud to serve the Plumbing Professional as well as help the public with all their plumbing needs. As a national plumbers’ merchant, they ensure theur customers can always find what they need, either in one of their over 150 stores or online, they aim to be there when their customers need them.
Day to day you’ll be the proud leader of the branch, you’ll have the experience and knowledge to manage and maximise performance; whilst developing your team to ensure targets are always met.
Apart from your day to day duties, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Positively motivate and lead the team to achieve branch and regional targets.
- Managing the team to meet operational/service improvements, resolving issues and delivering objectives.
- Effectively recruit, induct and retain new employees.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with the team.
- Provide on the job training, guidance and coaching to all members of the team.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the branch.
- Manage the Profit and Loss account, controlling unnecessary spend and maximising opportunities.
- Effectively increase profitable sales opportunities through correct product mix and merchandising in-line with company policy.
- Use product knowledge to identify sales opportunities, offering advice and solutions to customers, therefore maximising profitable sales.
- Continually update knowledge of local competitors to offer our customers the most competitive offers.
- Analyse reports to seek opportunities for sales growth; communicating any decisions with the team.
- Manage the branch stock, via deliveries and the timely return of faulty/damaged goods and ensure up-to-date accurate stock records.
- Make competent commercial decisions in the branch’s best interest.
- Promote and adhere to health & safety guidelines.
- Manage the branch’s administration to meet company standards and agreed deadlines.
- Managing the Bristol branch
In return, they offer:
- A competitive basic salary;
- A discretionary company bonus scheme;
- A contributory pension scheme;
- 31 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), with the opportunity to purchase extra days;
- A generous colleague discount for use across all the n brands (including their showrooms);
- A great choice of flexible benefits including childcare vouchers and the opportunity to lease a brand-new car through one of their salary sacrifice schemes;
- Access to huge range of fantastic retail discounts and cashback offers via our employee benefits site;
- An array of training and development programmes to help you progress your career.
Follow us on twitter @ awconsultingltd
In respect to the above role(s), Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd operates as an Employment Agency
MANAGER / BRANCH MANAGER – PLUMBERS MERCHANT - BRISTOL - COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job