- Our client is a market leader in non-mechanical plant hire that operates dozens of branches across the UK, Scotland and Ireland with operations in Europe and North America.
- An established organization with excellent scope to grow within the company at an incredibly successful depot.
- Products include scaffolding, work platforms, fencing and barriers, site hoardings, groundwork and civil engineering products, such as trench sheets and ground protection.
- As a branch manager, you will be managing an extremely successful team at the Chelmsford depot, which sells and hires our client's full range of non-mechanical plant and access equipment.
- You will have full profit and loss, cost, and margin planning responsibility for the branch.
- You will be commercially aware of the construction industry, with a good understanding of legislation regarding vehicles, fleet and yard management.
- You will also liaise with the field sales representative operating out of your branch, going out in the field at least once per week to grow and strengthen your relationship with existing clients.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will ideally have come from a background of managing a team in the construction industry, whether from a plant hire, tool, or merchant background.
- You will be charismatic and be able to motivate an already driven team while providing strong leadership
- You will be eager to grow your career as this firm provides fantastic scope to grow within the organisation.
- Basic salary £33k-£35k+ based on experience with a branch performance-based bonus of up to another £15k-£30k on top possible paid annually
- Ford Mondeo / Mazda 6 / Vauxhall Insigna SRi company car with fuel card
- 25 days holiday, laptop and mobile phone
- Pension scheme
SEO: sales executive, branch manager, internal, tool hire, sales, surveying, product development, scaffolding, plant hire, plant, aluminium, engineering, architectural technology, Essex, Colchester, Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Basildon, East Anglia, Harlow
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales executive
- product development
- branch manager
- plant hire
- tool hire
- architectural technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job