Due to Internal progression, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to develop and lead a high performing Industrial Branch for a leading National Recruitment Business. You will be accountable for maximising the business performance of the branch.
You will be a strong leader, with the ability to inspire and motivate your team. You will be working to retain a high-calibre sales and service delivery team, to ensure they maintain a competitive advantage and enhance their market share.
You will deliver effective forecasting and budgeting, ensuring business objectives are accomplished, whilst ensuring your team deliver a first class recruitment service and the highest possible quality standards are adhered to.
Key duties will include:
• Proactively driving branch sales, maximising revenue, and increasing profit margins; to ultimately increase the profitability and sales revenue of the branch.
• Identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities and ensuring that strategy is set and realised by the team.
• Ensuring that all company operating policies and compliance procedures are adhered to and liaising with the compliance team with regard to branch audits and best practice methods, where necessary.
• Full P&L responsibility for the branch, including forecasting and the setting of annual/quarterly budgets.
• Ensuring that all members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates.
• Supporting consultants on client visits where necessary and acting as an ambassador for our clients' enviable brand.
The Successful Candidate:
Will have past experience of developing and sustaining new business, experience of mentoring a high-calibre sales team preferably within the industrial sector and will be focused, passionate and responsive, with the ambition and drive to succeed while leading, growing and developing your team.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary plus a generous bonus structure and company car.
- Branch Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"