We are looking for experienced electrical wholesale professionals to join an ambitious and expanding independent with a growing network of branches throughout the Midlands and beyond.
They are now looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial and people-focused Branch Manager to take ownership of a brand-new opening in Chesterfield.
Established for over 50 years, our client is a successful independent electrical wholesaler that places a huge focus on customer satisfaction. The reputation and respect they have earned within the industry is undeniable.
The business is currently going through an exciting period of growth, meaning that opportunities to progress are readily available. They promote autonomy amongst their employees, meaning that you have the freedom to make decisions and get things done.
You will be joining a new location, giving you the exciting challenge of building your team and client-base from the ground up. As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the business, ensuring smooth day-to-day running. Your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business, commercial, industrial and trade customers
- Be responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
Experience working as a Branch Manager within the electrical wholesale industry and a proven background in business development are essential. To succeed in this Branch Manager role, you will require strong communication skills and the drive to succeed. Good organisation skills, a natural ability to build rapport and solid industry knowledge and contacts will also be beneficial.
As a Branch Manager, you will receive the following benefits package:
- Competitive starting salary - up to £40,000
- Uncapped bonus potential
- High-spec company car, smartphone and laptop
- Private healthcare
- Real opportunities for progression and professional development
Want to find out more? Interviews for this career progression opportunity will be taking place soon. Don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job