Hours: 40 per week, door to door + overtime and call out
Due to continued growth and success an opportunity as arisen for the right individual to join a well known HIre and Sales business in Bristol as a Branch Manager.
This role would ideally suit an experienced branch/ depot manager with a building equipment or tool hire and sales background. The right person for this role would be well rounded and knowledgeable with a track record of success.
The key focus of this role will be to deliver as a minimum monthly and annual branch budgets all within the company’s policies and procedures. Develop and maintain business contacts with key existing and potential customers in order to generate additional profitable income.
- Attend and contribute at all Sales, Branch and Regional Meetings.
- Prepare and present Branch Budgets on an annual basis.
- Carryout effective product training for Staff and Customers as required.
- Carry out effective bi-monthly branch reviews with the Regional Manager. Agree, implement and deliver improvement plans where needed.
- All existing and new National/Regional/Local Price Agreements with Actavo Ltd Hire and Sales Division within the territory of operation of the branch will be visited by the Branch Manager on a frequency agreed with the Regional Manager.
- In conjunction with the Area Sales Representative maintain and develop existing and potential new business accounts within the territory of operation of the branch. Targets and objectives will be set in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
- Ensure that customer invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner to enable branch debtor day performance to remain in line with the Regional / Divisional target.
- Manage effective marketing of the branch by, but not limited to, telephone sales, mail shots, electronic mail and promotions to increase customer awareness and branch revenues.
- Manage all operations within the branch to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Review new products or services and make any recommendations for their suitability to be introduced.
- Demonstrate a professional and competent image of yourself, your employees and the company at all times through attitude to the job, appearance, demeanour and conduct. If a company car user then ensure the vehicle is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Have due regard to company safety, health, quality and environment procedures and be responsible for the health and safety of employees, customers and members of the public.
- To protect company assets by managing all stock and equipment in a safe, secure and serviceable condition in accordance with current company, legal and statutory requirements.
- Effectively manage the recruitment and development of all employees under his/her control to ensure business efficiency and customer service thereby improving branch performance.
- All direct reports to have at least one formal and fully documented performance appraisal each year.
- Identify any training and development needs for employees in the branch.
- Ensure the day to day welfare of customers and staff
Essential minimum requirement:
- Previous Managerial experience
- Tool hire/ building equipment hire and sales experience
- KPI and target focused
- Broad business knowledge including commercial, financial and technical acumen
- Competitive salary (negotiable; dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days Paid holiday
- Ongoing training and develoment
- Career progression prospects
- Branch Profit Share bonus scheme
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Laptop and phone
If you live within the above areas and are interested in this role please apply or contact (url removed)  directly.
Pertemps Network Group operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999. Pertemps is one of the largest independently owned recruitment agencies in the UK - the power of a national with the personality of a local independent
The Permanent Recruitment Hub Bristol is within The Pertemps Bristol Branch which has been established since 1980 successfully finding jobs for people and people for jobs. Supplying permanent staff to clients large and small, across the Engineering sector: FMCG, Manufacturing, Service Sector, Plant & Construction. Covering the whole of the Bristol area as well as North, South, East and West Somerset, North Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Bath. Our experienced and professionally qualified team of specialist consultants are here to help.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Pertemps Network Group. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job