Branch Manager - HC77
Solutions Recruitment are working in Partnership with a National business who are looking for a Branch Manager to open a new Depot based in Aylesbury. The right candidate will be responsible for the safe operation and financial success of the branch, using strong leadership skills to create a high performing team and a culture which reflects the Company values.
- Responsible for creating a safety culture of high standards and safety focussed behaviours within the branch
- Act as a role model for safe behaviour and lead by example at all times
- Set clear standards and expectations regarding safety and communicate them clearly
- Consistently challenge unsafe behaviours
- Responsible for the overall success and financial performance of the branch
- Use commercial awareness to deliver profitable growth
- Meet or exceed P&L budget
- Apply business acumen to make decisions in the longer term interests of the business
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting skills
- Responsible for creating a culture within the branch which fits with the Company values, acting as a role model to reinforce these
- Create a high performing team where high standards and performance expectations are set, measured against and achieved.
- Provide development, training and coaching to support the team to improve and to drive strong performance
- Motivate teams, praise and positively reinforce the right behaviours and good performance
- Take responsibility for recruiting and retaining the best people ensuring that we hire for character and potential.
- Responsible for creating a culture of high customer service where the branch exceeds the expectations of the customer
- Proactively seek improvements to the customer experience
- Use Customer Satisfaction Survey to proactively identify and resolve weaknesses in product or service quality.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Be passionate about providing the best customer service
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience are essential
- Previous experience in a role with P&L responsibility would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated with the ability and desire to make a difference
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be prepared to travel and work occasional weekends
- Full clean driving licence
- Branch Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"