Amazing Opportunity for a Branch Manager in Kendalwith an extremely successful Estate Agency.
Basic salary £25,000 - £28,000
OTE £35,000 + Uncapped
Car allowance = £300 pcm
If you have experience within Residential sales and have previously run your own branch or department then this is definitely worth your attention. Consideration will also be given to a candidate with a proven track record in sales looking to progress their career from an Assistant Branch Manager or Valuer role. Looking for someone with great customer service, confidence on camera, good communicator and wanting the Branch to be the peoples favourite to go to.
- Day to day running of the office and staff management
- To deliver exceptional customer service
- To increase business levels and exceed targets
- Valuing and instructing properties to the market
- Sales progression and regular client contact
- Staff training and development
- Estate agency Experience is essential
- You must be enthusiastic, ambitious and results driven
- Well-presented, communicative and articulate
- You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are crucial
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'