Branch Manager - Enfield
£25,000 - £50,000 OTE PLUS Car Allowance
Our Client loves what they do and pride themselves on having a unique perspective on the entire process of matching people with homes. From the little things they see that others miss, to the neighbourhoods they know like the back of their hands. .
They are looking for a candidate to take on all aspects of a traditional branch manager’s role, including market appraisals, holding morning meetings to set objectives for the day, vendor contacts, sales chasing, managing the team and all other duties to maximise performance as well as delivering first class customer service.
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities and generating new ideas.
- Driving high value sales through the office.
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in the industry.
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt and fully understand customer needs and requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Estate Agency.
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets.
- The ability to engage and work well within a successful team.
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this Branch Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job