Branch Manager - Electrical Wholesale - Scarborough
A market leader within the electrical wholesale industry is looking for an ambitious and sales-focused professional to run their business in Scarborough. You'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £45,000 plus a lucrative bonus based on your success.
You'll be joining a highly reputable and successful electrical wholesale business that is part of a market-leading group. The group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
The role of a Branch Manager within the group is an exciting one where you will have full responsibility of running in effect your own business. You will have full autonomy and freedom over stock, purchasing, staffing, logistics, trading hours and much more.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers
- Be responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
- Ensure the achievement of your set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth and company performance
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- From a B2B sales background
- Experienced working within the electrical wholesale, plumbing distribution, builders' merchant industries or similar
- An excellent negotiator who is able to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Motivated with a proven track-record of developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- A natural leader who is keen to step-up to management or looking for a new challenge within their managerial career
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- A lucrative bonus linked to your own performance and that of your branch
- A package including a high-spec car, mobile, laptop and healthcare
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'