Branch Manager - Electrical Wholesale - Chester
A market leader within the electrical distribution industry is offering ambitious and sales-focused professionals the opportunity to run their established operation Chester. You'll be rewarded with a salary of up to £45K plus a lucrative bonus based on your success.
You'll be joining a highly reputable and successful group of electrical wholesale businesses, with an annual turnover in excess of £1.2 billion. The group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
The role of a Branch Manager within this group is an exciting one where you will have full responsibility of running your own business. You will have full autonomy and freedom over stock, purchasing, staffing, logistics, trading hours and much more. If you want to make things happen, make your mark on your own business and make a lot of money for yourself, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers
- Be responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
You should be a self-starter who is:
- Experienced working within the electrical wholesale industry
- From a B2B sales background
- Knowledgeable with regard to the local area
- An excellent negotiator who is able to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Motivated with a proven track record in developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 supplemented by an annual bonus linked to your own performance and that of your branch
- A package including a high-spec car, mobile and laptop
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, submit your application today to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'